понедељак, 30. август 2010.

Somebody tell me that this is not a lie.

Sometimes, I'm just too tired to think about how alone I am. Sometimes, I can't stop thinking about it, about how much I want to hug you, kiss you, hold you in my arms and never let you go. We would walk through the dark streets holding each others hands and just shut. Silence is more than enough when you are with someone you love. You would understand what I want to tell you without speaking and I would understand you. We would make all alone people in the world yellous like I am yellous on all the couples of the world right now, like you are yellous on them too, because we are alone. I want to meet you somewhere, to tell you I am alone and to hear you say the same thing. Then, we would understand what we have to, that we love each other. But it won't be necessary to say a thing because you would understand me like I would understand you. We would be sealed with a kiss forever. You would hold me in your arms and never let me go to someone else. The stars would show us the right way, way to love. Maybe I'd cheat you, maybe you'd cheat me, but it wouldn't matter because we know exactly who we love. It would all be forgoten in a mometnt, when we look at each other and realize that we're sorry. But we will cheat again just for fun and we'll still know that we love just each other and no one else. Just a couple of tears and a couple of smiles. Tears after cheating and smiles after forgeting everything bad. Could you stay with me? Huh, I know you could. You don't need to tell me that. But you have to find me like I found you and tell me what I never told you because I wasn't brave enough to do it. You just have to let me know what you feel and then you'll have to talk never again. I will understand.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар